Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pregnancy And Listerine Mouth Strips Cinnamon Listerine Strips (pocket Packs) & Pregnancy?

Cinnamon listerine strips (pocket packs) & pregnancy? - pregnancy and listerine mouth strips

I'm sure it's a very stupid question, but I ask anyway! I know that a little cinnamon to be avoided in large quantities during pregnancy, such as alcohol (of course). The people have asked about the use of Listerine mouthwash by alcohol during pregnancy, and I know it's OK, because you do not drink. But I prefer strips seasoned with cinnamon, use the dissolve in the mouth. Are they safe?

3 comments:

New moma! said...

Never heard of cinnamon is bad for your health during pregnancy. I ate a lot! Soooo not worry.
I never thought twice before eating or Listerine strips. I doubt that business is great!

K C said...

They do not eat a whole box of them. The alcohol in Listerine will receive in your system simply by in his mouth. But not enough to cause harm to the child. Mouth area of the body's vascular and is used to buy medicines in the rapids. But if you look at the alcohol content of the tapes is so small that when he can into his mouth does not have any alcohol in your blood to your body, but could cause a problem with the promotion though. But not even here to harm the baby while you do not eat a lot of them.

Kristen said...

I beg your obstetrician

Post a Comment