Saturday, February 20, 2010

Azo Yeast Ob Gyn 27 Weeks Pregnant And Weird Discharge?

27 weeks Pregnant and weird discharge? - azo yeast ob gyn

Hello everyone, I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and during my pregnancy I had all this white discharge thick green light [type of fat] I know Gross. I spoke with my midwife, and 2 nurses about this and they said it is all normal during pregnancy only because there are chemical changes that are there and not every womans body is just as easy as others. Well, that all information, which you sent it, they havent told me if there is no way it can disappear or anything. When I AZO for yeast that could help you think? Do I have you had this problem?

2 comments:

Logan and Ella's Mommy said...

If she said it was normal, well, then. Moreover, if they thought it was a fungal disease, medication, yeast infection, or at least say that you have a yeast infection. It is likely that it is right and normal (although the "raw) because it's just how your body reacts to pregnancy and causes a bit of relief safe. If your doctor tells you not to worry, do not worry if you to say to get rid of it as nothing more than probable. Wait.

Jessie C said...

and if you asked a professional position, and said that everything is normal, well, I think. All women have the flow changes during pregnancy there are only many different cases. Of course, we do not want these bad things out of our vagina = / if it could do everything, but we would be. Try to use thin coats.
Helpedd hope!

Post a Comment