Thursday, January 21, 2010

Addys For Msn That Will Do Things On Cam How Can I Fix My Msn It's Crashed !!?

How can i fix my msn it's crashed !!? - addys for msn that will do things on cam

Well, this was my msn working well, sending up a sign that every time he receives the report or not to send a report when I'm looking for is either ignoring this as soon as my msn will not let me sign my mother , father, sister and brother, all signs of their Addys than me!


Does anybody know how I can fix it

1 comment:

Knowledge Hunter said...

first identify the problem, if you are from another computer or on a site like ebuddy.com then the problem is related to your messenger, you need to uninstall and install a new
If this is not helpful to alternatives like Pidgin eBuddy Messenger, or perhaps try to reinstall Windows,
but if you do not have access from another computer to your password or more likly Your e-mail, check the spelling mistakes, a new password or create Create a new account.

Post a Comment