Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Parking Lease Agreement Lease Conflict Over Renters Parking In Yard?

Lease conflict over renters parking in yard? - parking lease agreement

Well, I have recently signed a lease in early January in a duplex. It is located in a residential area in a beautiful historic district, both houses are in the old style and very pretty. The duplex seems out of place next to these beautiful houses. In any case, my roommate man has come very often, and from the training mode (which are not paved and parking is nothing but a series of signs on the ground), sometimes people on the pitch. Note that this is not an immaculate lawn, by all means. The partially dirt, weeds, grass spits. Anyway, I got a sign on the door today saying this morning that "the owners have seen cars parked in the front yard, and if the problem is not resolved within seven days, the tenant will be displaced. There is nothing explicit in the parking lot in the contract by the way, and now they have to discuss a mandatory meeting with the owners and to solve the problem. And I must admit, it gets a little fun when my roommate decided to do some improvisation. But again,This is not like a "house and garden" type of house and garden. But I do wrong? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment